READ and RESPOND... Dennis Kelly on Political Theatre
You will be using this article in week 2.
Dennis Kelly said...
"...political theatre is a complete fucking waste of time."
Is he right?
Click Here to read full article
Q - Write a response to this article. What is your opinion?
I don't believe it's a waste of time. I believe that political theatre is very important and plays a significant role in society. Political theatre helps to put out interesting views and opinions about something that they feel needs to be address. If we didn't have political theatre I think people would be quite closed minded and not open about things that they don't really know about. Of course theatre just can't change the world or how people think indecently but I think it does have an affect for the good. Good things and
Dennis Kelly said...
"...political theatre is a complete fucking waste of time."
Is he right?
Click Here to read full article
Q - Write a response to this article. What is your opinion?
I don't believe it's a waste of time. I believe that political theatre is very important and plays a significant role in society. Political theatre helps to put out interesting views and opinions about something that they feel needs to be address. If we didn't have political theatre I think people would be quite closed minded and not open about things that they don't really know about. Of course theatre just can't change the world or how people think indecently but I think it does have an affect for the good. Good things and
Improvements will happen but in due time, change doesn't happen over night .
No comments:
Post a Comment